Q: I would like to know what kind of plugs to use when I am changing the plugs.

What is the right plugs to use for tuneup?

Without knowing the specific model and engine in your vehicle, this may be difficult to answer. However, you may refer to your service manual which will indicate the proper spark plug to use. You should be able to remove the old plugs and take to the auto parts store with you to use as a reference as the original plugs should be just fine to use when tuning up. In addition, you can also enter your vehicle information and request a tune-up on our website and we will provide you information about the spark plugs that would be used.

3. I would like to know what kind of plugs to use when I am changing the plugs.