Q: I would like to know if my car is potentially water damaged.

Recently there was a hurricane here and there were flash floods. I happened to ride thru a few flooded areas. The day after I went to drive my car and part of the undercarriage was dragging across the street so I removed it. Afterwards or maybe before , I started to hear like a vibration from the rear of the car when occasionally accelerating. All power windows and electrical is fine. It's just the vibration noise.

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. I recommend you ...

Hi, thanks for writing in. I recommend you have your car lifted on a vehicle lift and inspected for debris caught under the vehicle. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect your vehicle for you for any potential damages, and make or suggest the necessary repairs.