Q: I would like to improve performance and MPG, Is a performance chip a good option for my 2008 S550?

I would like to improve performance and MPG, Is a performance chip a good option for my 2008 S550?

Hi Eric. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Unfortunately, answering questions about aftermarket add-on’s is not what we offer here at YourMechanic.com. We focus on providing tips for OEM service, repairs, and maintenance. It’s probably best for you to consult with a performance shop or contact the manufacturer of performance ’chips’ to ask them about what additional changes besides adding their system would produce the results you’re looking to achieve.

3. I would like to improve performance and MPG, Is a performance chip a good option for my 2008 S550?