Q: I would like to have GPS along with rearcamera view

I am searching for a correct GPS along with backup rearcamera view. I am keen on budget. i am seeing lot of stuffs in net,so that of asking experts.

3. I would like to have GPS along with rearcamera view

Q: 07 murano will not change gears..at 60 mph 3500 rpms code P1778

Hi there. The P1778 OBD-II trouble code is Nissan specific and indicates a problem with the step motor inside the transmission. The problem will be either with the electrical harness or the motor itself and will provide difficulty shifting. You...

Q: Water pump might be bad. Car has coolant leak.

Hi there. Coolant can leak from a number of different spots on your vehicle. If the coolant is steadily leaking while the engine is running, then it is typically the water pump. If not then it can be the radiator,...

Q: Very low idling during cold start, stalling engine, 2007 Toyota Corolla

The first thing you should do is scan the engine and repair any codes. Have the fuel vapor system checked to make sure you do not have any problems with a leaking purge valve leaking vapor into the intake when...