Q: I what to watch the video about how to solve this problem of p0756 on Toyota Lexus gx470

Please can I watch the video on how I can solve the problem about this P0756 on Toyota Lexus gx470?

Hi there. There is no video on the specific transmission solenoid shift, however, if you click here you can see where the solenoids are located on your transmission and how to remove them to replace them. If you need further assistance with your transmission not shifting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I what to watch the video about how to solve this problem of p0756 on Toyota Lexus gx470