Q: I went to check fluids on my 2002 Ford Taurus and got to the radiator overflow opened it and it has black like oil inside of it I 2002 Ford Taurus

I went to check the fluids in my car and got to the radiator overflow and there is like black oil in it the car isn't overheating at all but the oil light did flash on and off yesterday and the oil dipstick isn't low at my heater won't work it get hot for 2 mins and then turns cold please help this is my first car and I just bought it 2 weeks ago

3. I went to check fluids on my 2002 Ford Taurus and got to the radiator overflow opened it and it has black like oil inside of it I 2002 Ford Taurus