Q: I went to change the passenger side axle of my 2003 L300 3.0 and got the axle to find out the one in the car was not the same at

I went to change the passenger side axle of my car and bought the axle only to find out the one in the car is not like the replacement part at all and totally different type and no one seems to be able to match the one in the car or find it any where it's male ended in the car and all others are female and there is no listing for the one in the car at all and it's a automatic transmission so how do I get the right part

If you are not the original owner of the vehicle, it’s possible an engine or transmission swap was performed before you purchased the vehicle. Whether this is the case or not, have your parts source check listings for a couple of years before and after 2003 models to see if there is a difference. If for some reason that doesn’t work out, then you may have to rebuild the existing one. If your parts source cannot find the correct axle, ask them if they know of any local driveshaft rebuilders. I just tried a search for "driveshaft rebuilders" and a couple popped up in my area as well as several in other cities around the country.

3. I went to change the passenger side axle of my 2003 L300 3.0 and got the axle to find out the one in the car was not the same at