Q: I went to change the passenger side axle of my 2003 L300 3.0 and got the axle to find out the one in the car was not the same at

I went to change the passenger side axle of my car and bought the axle only to find out the one in the car is not like the replacement part at all and totally different type and no one seems to be able to match the one in the car or find it any where it's male ended in the car and all others are female and there is no listing for the one in the car at all and it's a automatic transmission so how do I get the right part

3. I went to change the passenger side axle of my 2003 L300 3.0 and got the axle to find out the one in the car was not the same at