Q: I was wondering can i put headers instead of a stock cat then a universal cat

I need a new cat but cant find any california approved one that aint gonna break my bank i was wondering can i get headers an a put a universal cat cause that's all i can find

Hi there. it really depends on where you live. If you live in a state that requires CARB certified equipment, then it’s likely that your set up would not pass emissions. I would check with your state DMV for clarification on rules as to what you can and can’t use.

3. I was wondering can i put headers instead of a stock cat then a universal cat