Q: I was unable to edit original question, so sending editing this way. The key has the remote lock/unlock device and is the only key

That is the 2nd concern. #rd problem-is only key we have

If you are in need of a second key, I would recommend going to your local Honda dealership. They keep keys in stock for vehicles ten years old and newer. I recommend the dealer because there are few other places to get a key like that and it may require programming as well.

3. I was unable to edit original question, so sending editing this way. The key has the remote lock/unlock device and is the only key