Q: I was told the ball joint on my 2010 Nissan Cube was bad and needed to be replaced. The dealership estimated that is would cost $

I took my Cube in for a routine oil change and was hit with Ball Joint Replacement. And an almost $800 price tag. The service specialist I spoke with even told me that was using after market parts (which I am sure they always use). I am fine if the is the price, but he started out the ball joint conversation withI notice you have an extended warranty. The specialist told me the were fine to drive on for now until he learned that the warranty expired last summer now the ball joint is so bad that it has to be replaced RIGH NOW for $788.00. I just wantto know of this is normal or are they taking me for a ride.

3. I was told the ball joint on my 2010 Nissan Cube was bad and needed to be replaced. The dealership estimated that is would cost $