Q: I was told I needed a engine variable timing solenoid.

Truck is hesitating to start and pick up on speed. Was told it might be engine variable timing solenoid

3. I was told I needed a engine variable timing solenoid.

Q: Hit a curb and my steering wheel is now cocked right a little bit. Is this my lower control arm? 2008 Chrysler Aspen

Hello - this task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. S/he is trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and the costs to repair. Contact a reputable paint and body shop...

Q: Q: How does the vehicle security system work?

When the vehicle security system is armed, it will activate if a door is unlocked in any way other than with a standard key, Intelligent Key, request switch, or key fob. When the system is activated, the horn will honk...

Q: advancetrac and abs light on after cv axle replacement

This may be related to faulty wheel speed sensors which are located at each of the four wheels. These sensors monitor wheel speed which is relayed to the ABS system. When the ABS system detects an abnormal speed for the...