Q: I was told I needed a engine variable timing solenoid.

Truck is hesitating to start and pick up on speed. Was told it might be engine variable timing solenoid

3. I was told I needed a engine variable timing solenoid.

Q: Brake calipers needing replacement after brake pads and rotors were replaced?

I think you have it backwards. The pads and rotors do not cause bad calipers, but a sticking or binding caliper can cause the pads to wear excessively and cause the pads to dig into the rotors. The calipers may...

Q: How do I install a front-facing child restraint with a seat belt?

A front-facing child restraint system that uses a seat belt is easy to install. To do so, follow these quick steps: 1. Place the restraint on one of the rear seats. While you can install a front-facing restraint in the...

Q: My car idles rough at stop lights.

There are a couple of things that may cause this situation. A clogged engine air filter or dirty throttle body may not allow the proper amount of air to flow while the engine is idling and cause a low, rough...