Q: I was told I needed a engine variable timing solenoid.

Truck is hesitating to start and pick up on speed. Was told it might be engine variable timing solenoid

3. I was told I needed a engine variable timing solenoid.

Q: Rear axle replacement on a '08 Mazda CX-9?

Hi there. Replacing the rear axle can be a little more daunting than a front axle. The ability to turn the steering knuckle is not present for the rear as this is a fixed steering system that does not turn....

Q: How do I reprogram a HomeLink button?

Reprogramming a HomeLink Transceiver button only takes a few steps: 1. Press the HomeLink Transceiver button that you wish to reprogram. Hold the button down. 2. After about 20 seconds, an indicator will flash, but keep holding the button. 3....

Q: how much it will cost to the front fender and part of front bumper the dent was brought out but there are little bumps

Hi there. Unfortunately, our mobile mechanics are not equipped to provide body repair services. It would be a better idea for you to contact a local body repair shop in this case. Thanks.