Q: I was told I need shift linkage insulators and bushings. Can Your Mechanic do this service at my home and what is the cost?

Manual shift not smooth or always going into geat easily.

Hi there. As of now, replacing the shift linkage bushings and insulators is not a service that our mobile mechanics offer. We are adding services every week, when customers require the service. I will forward your inquiry to our sales department and they can work with you to determine if this is something our mechanics can help you with. Thanks for contacting us!

3. I was told I need shift linkage insulators and bushings. Can Your Mechanic do this service at my home and what is the cost?