Q: I was thinking of buying a 2012 BMW X1 28i which has 60000km. Is it a good car?

I was thinking of buying a 2012 BMW X1 28i which has 60000km. Is it a good car?

Hi there:

I have a 2009 BMW 128i and it’s been a fantastic car for us over the years. The only drawback about this vehicle (depending on if you have a convertible top or not) is that the convertible top rear window tends to pop the seal after about 4 to 5 years. Other issue you’ll have to stay ahead of include making sure to change oil as recommended, and keep an eye on the front engine seals, as they tend to wear out sooner than they should. Other than that, the car is fun to drive and gets fairly good fuel mileage.

3. I was thinking of buying a 2012 BMW X1 28i which has 60000km. Is it a good car?