Q: I was smelling radiator fluid and saw green fluid around one of the hoses not running hot but gage went up a little

Saw radiator fluid at the top of hose where the seal is gauge went to the middle but didnt run hot smelled fluid and say that it was bubbling leaking after oil change

Hopefully, the timing of this symptom of a cooling system leak is merely coincidental with the oil change. You might want to check the oil level and be sure the level is at the full mark. If there is inadequate oil in the engine, you can overheat the engine and if the oil level is really low, destroy the engine. So, inasmuch as you mention that this just happened after an oil change, check the oil level.

If oil level is OK, there is something going on with the cooling system. You could have a leak but it also has to be determined if the engine is running too hot simply because overheating itself raises the system pressure and can "force" coolant out that would otherwise not leak under normal temperatures. What I would recommend is an engine overheating diagnostic, as opposed to a coolant leak diagnostic, because the leak you are reporting now will be evident to the Mechanic anyway; what you want to be sure of is that the leak is not due to overheating. If it is a standalone mundane leak, it will simply be repaired by, say, hose replacement, if that is what failed. If the car is running hot, the cause will be determined. Please feel free to schedule the overheating diagnostic via YourMechanic,

3. I was smelling radiator fluid and saw green fluid around one of the hoses not running hot but gage went up a little