Q: I was replacing my starter and as i was putting on the new one i un did the bolts holding on the black housing. 2007 Honda Civic

I was replacing the starter when I was putting on the new one I undid the two bolts holding on the housing. I put the first piece of the starter on the mother already but now cant get the housing to go back in. What do I do

Hello - I would removed the starter, re-assemble the piece that was accidentally removed (starter solenoid, heat shield ?) carefully to be sure the starter assembly is correctly assembled, then re-install the starter assembly. It will be virtually impossible to do this with the starter partially installed on the engine. If you need assistance with this process, I recommend a starter installation by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and correct this installation.

3. I was replacing my starter and as i was putting on the new one i un did the bolts holding on the black housing. 2007 Honda Civic