Q: I was putting in the alternator and then after I had all the bolts tighten down all that I heard a hissing sound and then the freo

Can I weld a compressor I change out the alternator and right when I was done tidying up the bullets I started hearing a hissing sound in the fluid started coming out is it possible that I can weld it please help and give me something

3. I was putting in the alternator and then after I had all the bolts tighten down all that I heard a hissing sound and then the freo