Q: I was lock outside with my cars keys inside the engine was on with the keys the cops where able to help me by pulling down the win

I was lock outside with my keys inside while the engine was on and I was able to get the keys out with the help of the police but for some reason since we force open the window my car activated theft system and now it won't start and even the break is push up what's going on

3. I was lock outside with my cars keys inside the engine was on with the keys the cops where able to help me by pulling down the win