Q: I was lock outside with my cars keys inside the engine was on with the keys the cops where able to help me by pulling down the win

I was lock outside with my keys inside while the engine was on and I was able to get the keys out with the help of the police but for some reason since we force open the window my car activated theft system and now it won't start and even the break is push up what's going on

Hi Lisbeth. Thanks for contacting us tonight. In most cases, when a window is forced down, it activates an error code within the security system to disable the ignition system - so the car can’t be stolen. Unfortunately, this is something that will need to be reset by a professional mechanic with a digital scanner or the dealership.

3. I was lock outside with my cars keys inside the engine was on with the keys the cops where able to help me by pulling down the win