Q: I was fixing 2000 Chevy cavalier..i replaced fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel pressure regulator , n today i replaced fuel injectors.

I was fixing 2000 Chevy cavalier. .I replaced fuel pump, fuel filter , fuel pressure regulator n today i replaced fuel injectors. .but still It won't fully start...n wen i put little bit of gas in the carbutoer ..it start for about a minute n it turns off ...oh n is there a reset button on the car?

3. I was fixing 2000 Chevy cavalier..i replaced fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel pressure regulator , n today i replaced fuel injectors.