Q: I was fixing 2000 Chevy cavalier..i replaced fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel pressure regulator , n today i replaced fuel injectors.

I was fixing 2000 Chevy cavalier. .I replaced fuel pump, fuel filter , fuel pressure regulator n today i replaced fuel injectors. .but still It won't fully start...n wen i put little bit of gas in the carbutoer ..it start for about a minute n it turns off ...oh n is there a reset button on the car?

It sounds like the fuel pump is either not getting power, or maybe not getting a signal to power up. The engine control unit (ecu) looks for signals from both the camshaft and crankshaft position sensors when you are cranking the engine. They tell the ecu what position each cylinder is in, in order to signal each fuel injector. If the ecu does not see signals from either sensor, it will not power up the fuel pump. It is possible one or both sensors are faulty. It can also be possible that the ecu - GM sometimes calls it the pcm, or Powertrain Control Module - may be at fault. The sensors may be fine, but an internal short in the pcm can prevent it from seeing the signals. A certified technician can look into the no start condition for you. With the proper scan tools, the technician can determine if sensor values are as they should be, or if the pcm is communicating with the vehicle.

• I was fixing 2000 Chevy cavalier..i replaced fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel pressure regulator , n today i replaced fuel injectors.