Q: I was driving my 2008 corvette and messages started flashing in the dash with various warnings like check your abs, check your fue

I was driving along and messages started flashing up with things like check your fuel system, check your brakes, check your traction, check your engine then the doors looked . I stopped turned the car off but the lights would not go off. The radio died the AV went from cold to hot. After about forty five minutes the car started and there was no sign of the previous actions. Then the check engine light came on and went back off. What could this be. I'm afraid to drive it

3. I was driving my 2008 corvette and messages started flashing in the dash with various warnings like check your abs, check your fue