Q: i was driving down the expressway playing with the cruise when it just stopped running i have power but when i turn the switch

I check the starter but its good could it be the ignition switch or fuses

The cruise control should not be related to anything in your vehicle that would otherwise cause it to die. However, this is a known issue with the Chevy HHR and is often a result of unresolved electrical issue. I would recommend taking the car to the Chevrolet dealer to have to perform a computer reset which will correct the issue at least temporarily and in some cases this has fixed it permanently. If you would rather have an independent technician take a look, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the loss of power and have this problem addressed appropriately.

• i was driving down the expressway playing with the cruise when it just stopped running i have power but when i turn the switch