Q: i was changing oil came out about 4 litres after ,i put new oil 10 w 20 castrol

i was changing oil came out about 4 litres after ,i put new oil 10 w 20 castrol ,when i start the engine it comes out white smoke the car ford kuga tatinum

It may be possible that you over filled the system. We are based in America and do not have access to service information that would tell us the required amount of oil and type to use. Refer to the owners manual for the proper viscosity to use and check your dipstick to make sure that you didn’t over fill the engine oil.

3. i was changing oil came out about 4 litres after ,i put new oil 10 w 20 castrol