Q: I was backing in a parking spot, and my car dropped dead. Was able to shift to park, but key won't turn, I just bought the battery

I was backing up my 2012 impala, and suddenly it just drop dead. I was able to shift it to park but the key won't turn or the dash won't light up. I firmly pressed all the electrical fuses and even tried to jump my car off with another car and still no sound as if the car has no battery. I bought the battery about a month ago and my horn still blow so it's not the battery. Can anybody please give me some advice. Car trouble is the worst.

3. I was backing in a parking spot, and my car dropped dead. Was able to shift to park, but key won't turn, I just bought the battery