Q: I wanted to know how much it would cost for the entire exhaust system to be fixed

Can you help me get a free quote as soon as possible! The exhaust pipe in my car rusted off this morning.

Hey there. For an entire exhaust system replacement, I would suggest getting in touch with a local exhaust shop to quote you for the repairs since your exhaust system is no longer sold by the dealers due to its age. The exhaust shop could make one with aftermarket pipes and exhaust components.

• I wanted to know how much it would cost for the entire exhaust system to be fixed