Q: I want too buy a car Nissian Maxima 2006 for 2,000 but it needs new coil is the car worth buying for that price??

I want to buy A Nissan Maxima 2006 for 2000 but would have to fix the coil . Wanted too know the cost for that and if the car is worth buying for that price.

An ignition coil is a relatively inexpensive part to replace depending on how many are needed. I would suggest checking the Kelly Blue Book website with specifics related to your zip code as market prices of cars vary by zip code. This will give you a baseline for determining whether or not the car is within a general range of the asking price. Secondly, as you know, with any car the life expectancy of it depends largely on the maintenance schedule the owner has maintained, the driving conditions it is subjected to, the driving habits of the owner and many other factors. Often times when a car has had internal damage or even slight cosmetic damage, it may be difficult to tell without looking closely or performing an in depth inspection. As with any vehicle, proper maintenance schedules are a key factor to prolonging the longevity of the vehicle and avoiding unnecessary costly repair bills due to neglecting proper maintenance intervals. I would suggest having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your location to perform a thorough pre-purchase inspection prior to making your purchase.

3. I want too buy a car Nissian Maxima 2006 for 2,000 but it needs new coil is the car worth buying for that price??