Q: I want to sell my previous Honda Accord 2003 car

I want to sell my car

3. I want to sell my previous Honda Accord 2003 car

Q: P0730 99 Honda Accord

Hi Mercedes. This is one of those very rare error codes, but when it appears, it's typically due to internal damage or problems inside the transmission. P0730 is the OBD-II generic code for an incorrect gear ratio detected in an...

Q: AC not working correctly

Hi. When air comes out of the vents at uneven temperatures, the blend door actuator is usually at fault. Either debris buildup is blocking the door from moving or the electronic actuator on the door itself is malfunctioning. A technician...

Q: clear/replace EGR valve

Hello, thank you for writing in. For exact specifications on tools needed and a step by step procedure, you will need to access a service manual for the vehicle. Typically you would expect to use a 12 mm socket or...