Q: I want to sell my previous Honda Accord 2003 car

I want to sell my car

3. I want to sell my previous Honda Accord 2003 car

Q: Bolt hole stripped for timing belt.

Hello, with the threaded hole for the bolt holding the idler pulley stripped out you are left with two choices. The first being to install a heli coil into the old bolt area. To install a heli coil you first...

Q: Check fuel cap warning flashes, car shuts off

Hello there, in most cases the check fuel cap warning and the vehicle shutting off are not related. The check fuel cap light is shown due to the a leak detected in the EVAP system. When leaks like this occur,...

Q: Accelerating on park

Hi Blendy. Thanks for contacting us tonight. When you have an issue where the RPM increases when it's in park it's typically due to a vacuum leak or a problem with the idle control valve. It could also be due...