Q: I want to sell my previous Honda Accord 2003 car

I want to sell my car

3. I want to sell my previous Honda Accord 2003 car

Q: Is it dangerous to driver or damaging to the car -if control arms are not repaired within a month

Hello, thank you for writing in. While the car jerking forward as you stop can be related to a few different components. Something like this can come from the engine mounts, to the brakes, to the suspension. The control arms...

Q: Hazard light switch fell into dashboard

It sounds like the clips that hold the switch have broken. I would recommend having the hazard switch replaced by a certified technician.

Q: How do the power seat controls on the driver’s seat work?

Your Accord features a number of different seat controls that will help you find the perfect (and safest) seating position behind the steering wheel. These include: Forward and Back: Slide the largest bar forward or backward to move the...