Q: I want to replace the old engine

I have 2005 Sonata sirius -II engine(based on 4g63 mitsubushi engine). What are the possible engine replacements or swaps with high Fuel efficiency ?

Regards Ram

3. I want to replace the old engine

Q: Fuel pump shot metal shards throughout fuel system

Hello. If the fuel tank was not replaced, it is likely due to the fact that the shop did not deem it necessary to the repair. It may be possible that the fuel tank was not exposed to any metal,...

Q: Transmission leak stuck choppy - 2005 Mercedes Benz C55 AMG

Hello. From the symptoms you describe, it would appear that the vehicle is experiencing issues that have put it into limp, power reduction mode. If the TCU requires replacement, it can usually be found in the engine bay on the...

Q: #4 spark plug blew out ( threads are now stripped ) and oil is blowing out the hole. Are the rings blown out ?

Motor oil can enter the combustion chamber through the valve guides, particularly if the valve stem oil seals are leaking, as well as past the rings. If there is a lot of oil, that would indicate a serious problem but...