Q: I want to replace the front bumper cover and have removed 4 bolts. It is loose but will not come off and seems hung up by tow hooks.

I have removed 2 bolts on each side and the bumper cover becomes loose... i try to get pull the bumper cover off and it will not come off.. seems like it is hung up on tow hooks but then also seems like it might still be attached... please help remove the old bumper cover

You’ll have to take a good look around and behind the bumper. There are more than 4 fasteners holding the front bumper cover on the car. You must remove the lower splash shield and loosen the fasteners hidden behind there too. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come take a closer look at the bumper cover and offer more hands on assistance.

• I want to replace the front bumper cover and have removed 4 bolts. It is loose but will not come off and seems hung up by tow hooks.