Q: I want to replace the front bumper cover and have removed 4 bolts. It is loose but will not come off and seems hung up by tow hooks.

I have removed 2 bolts on each side and the bumper cover becomes loose... i try to get pull the bumper cover off and it will not come off.. seems like it is hung up on tow hooks but then also seems like it might still be attached... please help remove the old bumper cover

3. I want to replace the front bumper cover and have removed 4 bolts. It is loose but will not come off and seems hung up by tow hooks.