Q: I want to replace my stock low beam bulbs to Hids. My question is if my vehicle has two seperate bulbs? or one bulb?

Want to know if my vehicle has only one bulb that performs high and low beam? Or is it two separate bulbs one for high beam and one for low beam?

Hello, for your 2016 Chevrolet Malibu there are 2 separate bulbs. Converting the daytime running lights to LEDs, and converting the high-beams to HID is pretty popular. HID light bulb/igniter assemblies can be purchased without having to replace the whole housing. If you need some assistance with the replacement of your low beam lights, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home or office to service your vehicle.

3. I want to replace my stock low beam bulbs to Hids. My question is if my vehicle has two seperate bulbs? or one bulb?