Q: I want to replace a muffler

I want to install a 2" inlet diameter and 3.5 outlet On my subaru 2007 1.5l R

3. I want to replace a muffler

Q: Q: Engine knocks

Engines can make a lot of different noises when there is something wrong. If it is extremely loud and consistent, your engine will need replaced. If it is ‘knocking” when the engine is cold and is quiet when it’s warm,...

Q: In a keyless entry car, can you also have an alarm say auto watch alarm system installed?

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that the aftermarket alarm system may be having an issue. If the alarm has done this since it was installed then it may be possible that it is wired improperly, or that...

Q: My car does not have an immobilizer installed on it, but it is keeping my 2007 Honda CRV from starting.

Hi there. If your vehicle is not equipped with the immobilizer system, but yet it is causing your vehicle not to start, then there is a problem with the engine control module. Most of the time the module can be...