Q: I want to replace a muffler

I want to install a 2" inlet diameter and 3.5 outlet On my subaru 2007 1.5l R

3. I want to replace a muffler

Q: My engine seems to rev while in park but stutters when I shift the gear shaft to park, it is a 2000 suburbu outback and, what coul

This may be a sign of a faulty MAP sensor as the vehicle responds adversely to a load put on the motor (i.e. putting it in gear, making turns (which makes use of the power steering pressure switch) turning on...

Q: Recommendation on buying a Subaru--Impreza STI or a WRX

I'd go for the STI if I were you. And, like I've said many times--if you are getting a Subaru get a standard transmission. Their automatic transmissions stink. They are horrible. They wear out. They cost a fortune to fix....

Q: I have a 2007 buick lacrosse my blower motor seized up and i replaced it but some thing else is wrong hvac fuse is good idk where

Was the blower motor resistor replaced ? It may be the problem. The function of the resistor is to regulate the amount of voltage to the blower motor in order to regulate the speed. If straight voltage was applied to...