Q: I want to replace a muffler

I want to install a 2" inlet diameter and 3.5 outlet On my subaru 2007 1.5l R

A: Hi there: Unfortunately, installing afterm...

Hi there:

Unfortunately, installing aftermarket upgrades to OEM vehicles is not a service we currently offer. However, you might want to contact a company like Magnaflow and ask them about the size applications best suited for your 2007 Subaru Impreza. Good luck!

A: Hello. Installing a larger muffler like thi...

Hello. Installing a larger muffler like this would be fine for this car. If you are looking for more performance also then you should also get the piping changed to a larger diameter pipe. You have many options when it comes to the muffler as they can have different tones. You should have this work done by an exhaust shop.