Q: I want to replace a muffler

I want to install a 2" inlet diameter and 3.5 outlet On my subaru 2007 1.5l R

3. I want to replace a muffler

Q: Car shakes and stalls when I press the accelerator.

Hello There, Shaking or vibration may be caused by many different things such as faulty spark plugs, poor fuel pressure or misfires. Other things such as a faulty idle air control valve may cause the engine idle to drop below...

Q: Q: Check engine light

Hello. P0171 is the trouble code for a lean condition at bank 1. This can be caused by a wide variety of issues, primarily issues with the engine management or fuel systems, and therefore can sometimes be difficult to diagnose....

Q: Q: Truck will turn over but won't start

There can be several reasons why your vehicle will not start and quite a few of these reasons can duplicate a lack of fuel. The first thing to check is the fuses and relays for the fuel pump circuit. When...