Q: i want to know whether my car has a clutch or not

actually i have never listened that a car contains a clutch i would like to know wether it is correct or not.

3. i want to know whether my car has a clutch or not

Q: the car will not go past 30 mph without missing.

Hi there. Sounds like the engine has either a major vacuum leak or a burned valve. Check all the vacuum lines and ports for any signs of leaks. Check the brake booster and see if it has a leaking check...

Q: can i charge my car battery with car cables still connected and charger machine on

You should not have a problem as long as you charge at a low rate and do not turn on the key while charger is on. A lot of people use a trickle charger to keep their battery topped off...

Q: Opinion on '90 to '95 Nissan Pathfinder

Not the new ones, but the old ones were good, yes. Nissan Pathfinders were decent vehicles, but you don't want to get one that is all worn out. Those have a lot of problems with automatic transmissions. If you can...