Q: i want to know whether my car has a clutch or not

actually i have never listened that a car contains a clutch i would like to know wether it is correct or not.

It does not matter what kind of transmission you have since both an automatic and a manual shift transmission have clutches. The difference between the two types of transmissions clutches are the manual transmissions has a dry type clutch disc and pressure plate mounted between the engine and transmission that is controlled by the vehicle driver with a foot controlled lever that can engage and disengage the connection between the engine and the transmission to move the vehicle. The different gears are selected manually with gear shifter. The automatic transmission has smaller clutch discs internal to the transmission itself and is controlled by fluid pressures using a torque converter and pressure pump to engage or disengage the clutches to move the vehicle. The gears are changed electronically using solenoids and control valves.

3. i want to know whether my car has a clutch or not