Q: i want to know whether my car has a clutch or not

actually i have never listened that a car contains a clutch i would like to know wether it is correct or not.

3. i want to know whether my car has a clutch or not

Q: Did have oil can on the car now it won't start?

The oil level may be low. Ensure there is enough oil. If the engine was run without oil, damage from that, in combination with other faults could be enough to keep it from starting. But, that remains to be seen....

Q: Car suddenly won't crank or start, electrical components work - 1990 Mercedes-Benz 560SEL

Hello. It sounds like the starter is faulty. When the starter does not activate or engage the flywheel, the car will not crank or start up. Typically, the starter solenoid goes out causing this problem, but the starter will need...

Q: I have an aftermarket intake and it's reading 4.9 psi. Is that good or bad?

Hi there. An intake manifold should read 19 to 22 hg. This is 19 vacuum to 22 vacuum. If you are getting a psi reading, then there is either a turbo on your vehicle or the engine timing is out...