Q: i want to know whether my car has a clutch or not

actually i have never listened that a car contains a clutch i would like to know wether it is correct or not.

3. i want to know whether my car has a clutch or not

Q: Did have oil can on the car now it won't start?

The oil level may be low. Ensure there is enough oil. If the engine was run without oil, damage from that, in combination with other faults could be enough to keep it from starting. But, that remains to be seen....

Q: Speedometer stick and jumps

Hello. Your Geo utilizes a speedometer cable (rather than an electronic sensor and wiring) to communicate speed from the transmission to the speedometer cluster. Given your mileage, the cable lining has probably deteriorated and the cable should be replaced. If...

Q: I'm losing antifreeze somewhere

You would need to have the cooling system checked to see if a head gasket is leaking internally, or there is an external leak that is causing the coolant loss.