Q: I want to know where to connect the wires for my starter because I am replacing it

because I am replacing it and I do not know where cables connect
It is a 2001 Ford F150 4.2 L My car has 350000 miles.

When replacing starter motor on this engine you will only have two wires. Both wires are red. There is one big one and one small one. The two connection are different on the starter are different sizes also. You should not have an issue crossing wires since they would not fit.

• I want to know where to connect the wires for my starter because I am replacing it