Q: I want to know how to tell of a fuel pump has gone bad, my car shit down on me while stopped at a light. My car has no CEL light?

My car has no check engine light and I recently changed the alternator. The other day I was driving and stopped at a light and my car shut off. It was able to turn on again after 3 mins but stopped once again at a light. I want to know if it's a fuel pump issue?

3. I want to know how to tell of a fuel pump has gone bad, my car shit down on me while stopped at a light. My car has no CEL light?