Q: I want to buy 5 on 4.25 x 5 rims do you think they would fit even with wheel spacers?

I need to know about rim size.

First you need to determine the proper rim backspacing for the vehicle, then determine the backspacing of the wheels you want to buy. If they are not the same, you will need to buy spacers to compensate so that the overall backspacing is the same. If you go too far on the backspacing, the wheel will stick out much further than it should, and can cause premature wheel bearing failure. It may also look weird unless you pull and roll the fenders to match the wider wheel stance. If you really want to get aftermarket wheels, I suggest doing some reading on Cavalier forums, and talking to a local performance tire and wheel shop before buying anything to ensure that the wheels will fit properly. You also need to make sure the wheel width, overall diameter, and lug pattern will all work with your vehicle as well.

• I want to buy 5 on 4.25 x 5 rims do you think they would fit even with wheel spacers?