Q: i want to a set of used rims and dont know if they will fit my car

i want to buy camaro rims for my car. the set ive been eyeing is 20x9 et40 with 245/40/20s and i dont know if they will fit in the fenders of my malibu

Hi there. Your best bet for information on sizing chart options for wheels and bolt pattern / off-set sizing requirements is to search online or speak with other Chevrolet Malibu car owners with similar wheel sizes and dimensions. Since we don’t offer wheel or tire service, we don’t supply recommendations on buying new rims; especially with significant sizing differences as you’ve listed. Good luck.