Q: I wanna put irocs on my infinity but i dont know what adapters i should buy 2005 Infinity G35

Have some irocs "22" i want to put on my infinity what adapters should i buy

Hello - your Infinity has a 5-lug, by 4.5" diameter bolt pattern for the wheels. Depending on which IROC wheels you have access to, they may or may not fit your Infinity directly. Check (1) the bolt diameter and offset (positive or negative) of the IROC wheels to be sure they will fit your hubs without an adapter (or will require an adapter), and (2) the offset of the IROCs will fit without rubbing against the struts or other suspension components. Good luck with your project!

• I wanna put irocs on my infinity but i dont know what adapters i should buy 2005 Infinity G35