Q: I've scratched my tire mags, they're black and I don't know how to touchup the damages without repainting the whole mag.

Scratched my masg on the border of the sidewalk, is there any way to touchup those scratches homemade or do I need to repaint the whole mag so I keep the original color and it doesn't look like crap

Hi There, Depending on how deep the scratch is in the wheel, you may be able to touch it up, however if there is a significant groove in the wheel, it may not be to be touched up. I would suggest attempting to touch up if you feel you may be able to salvage the wheel as this would be a much cheaper option than replacing the entire wheel. If this does not turn out to your satisfaction, you may need to replace the entire wheel.

3. I've scratched my tire mags, they're black and I don't know how to touchup the damages without repainting the whole mag.