Q: I've replace the fuel pump relay"main relay" and now I was told I need an ignition cool? What does it sound like the problem may b

How are u able to tell if you need an ignition coil after replacing a fuel pump relay?"main relay"

You haven’t really mentioned the symptoms, but I’m guessing that someone is trying to diagnose why your car won’t start. If the ignition coil was tested and is known to be bad, then have that put in. However, if it hasn’t been looked at yet, a mechanic would need to visually inspect and test the coil before determining whether it needs to be replaced or not. This can be done by checking the coil for resistance and spark while trying to crank the engine.

3. I've replace the fuel pump relay"main relay" and now I was told I need an ignition cool? What does it sound like the problem may b