Q: I've heard the 04-06 front bumpers are interchagable and was wondering if the front end of a 06 convertible would fit my 06 sedan?

I've found a 2006 convertible Chrysler Sebring at a scrap yard with an intact front end and would like to know if it would fit my 2006 Chrysler Sebring sedan. I'll need the bumper, bumper cover, brackets, absorbers etc... I've done some searching and found mixed reviews about weather or not they are interchangable. Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks.

My search reveals that the bumpers appear to be the same between the sedan and convertible, though there are many components between the two chassis that are indeed different. In this case, however, the only real detail I find that you need to be wary of is if your vehicle has fog lights, as the bumper will need to have the cutouts to accommodate the lights.

3. I've heard the 04-06 front bumpers are interchagable and was wondering if the front end of a 06 convertible would fit my 06 sedan?