Q: I've gone through 3 batteries in the last year

I bought a new battery May 2015 since then two of them were bad batteries just put have the new the third one install. is there something mechanical on my car that might cause a battery to go bad

There is a lot of poor quality batteries on the market now that have only 12 or 24 month warranties on them. These batteries may last a year or two if you are lucky. If you continue having problems with batteries going dead you should have the charging system tested to make sure it is not over or under charging battery. If a mechanic like one from YourMechanic comes and replaces battery then the charging system can be tested to make sure it is working properly.

3. I've gone through 3 batteries in the last year