Q: I've an 03'Infiniti G35 Sedan Sport; it's slightly knocking and running hot, I been info it could be my ECM. Need help

It has a slight knocking and is running hot as well

My car has an automatic transmission.I been info that it could be my ECM.

ECM failure is rare, so rare that half of all warranty returns of ECM, upon testing, show absolutely no problem. The engine knocking, if due to pre-ignition, could in fact be a consequence of the overheating. Consequently, you should first have the overheating problem investigated and fully resolved especially as overheating can warp the cylinder head and/or engine block causing costly damage. The most common causes of overheating include low coolant level, a faulty thermostat, a plugged radiator, a faulty radiator pressure cap, collapsed hoses, non functioning cooling fans, and a faulty water pump or drive belt. Certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket, poor engine running condition, and exhaust blockages can also cause overheating. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I've an 03'Infiniti G35 Sedan Sport; it's slightly knocking and running hot, I been info it could be my ECM. Need help