Q: I untwisted my radiator cap when it was hot like an idiot and fluid came out the top and bottom

My car had been overheating and a man put antifreeze in the radiator cap section once before so I thought id try it

You’re very lucky that you didn’t get badly burned. Opening the radiator on an overheating car can be very dangerous. When the car warms up, pressure builds up and suddenly releasing it like that can be pretty exciting. Obviously you have an overheating problem, it could be due to a coolant leak, or a thermostat, or worse: radiator or head gasket problems. Continuing to drive the car is begging for more trouble, you need to have this problem checked out. By contacting Your Mechanic you can have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your overheating problem and give you some good advice about what to do next.

3. I untwisted my radiator cap when it was hot like an idiot and fluid came out the top and bottom