Q: I unplugged my phone charger from my car and a spring and a few other pieces poped out with it from the port itself

I unplugged my car charger from the cigarette lighting port and when I did that a bunch of little pieces came popping out a little bulb looking thing a spring and two other little metal pieces how do I fix it or do I need to replace the whole thing and if so how can I do that

3. I unplugged my phone charger from my car and a spring and a few other pieces poped out with it from the port itself