Q: I unplugged my phone charger from my car and a spring and a few other pieces poped out with it from the port itself

I unplugged my car charger from the cigarette lighting port and when I did that a bunch of little pieces came popping out a little bulb looking thing a spring and two other little metal pieces how do I fix it or do I need to replace the whole thing and if so how can I do that

It sounds like the cigarette lighter component may have come apart when pulling the charger from the port. This unfortunately happens at times and usually requires the cigarette port to be replaced as a whole. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look and replace the port.

3. I unplugged my phone charger from my car and a spring and a few other pieces poped out with it from the port itself