Q: I unplugged a line from the inter cooler on my 2010 mustang and pressured air shot out of it I don’t know what it is

I unplugged a line from the inter cooler and pressured air shot out of it and I don’t know what it is and what I need to do to fix it

The intercooler should have compressed air in it as that air is delivered by the Turbo for cooling in the intercooler. If you are trying to diagnose an intercooler or turbo failure, or simply re-assemble the system, you can request service and the responding certified mechanic will address any issue that you are having with the car, all right at your location. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I unplugged a line from the inter cooler on my 2010 mustang and pressured air shot out of it I don’t know what it is