Q: I unlocked my 2008 Honda Accord put key in and it shut down nothing no power at all Help!

Last nite I unlocked my car and got in put the key in to turn and it shut down no power.

It sounds like you may have a faulty battery connection of some kind or potentially another wiring problem resulting in the immediate power shut down. If the battery is weak enough, this may also cause the entire vehicle to shut down completely. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle.

3. I unlocked my 2008 Honda Accord put key in and it shut down nothing no power at all Help!