Q: I turn the key and the car won't start.

I turn the key, but the car will not start. All the electronics turn on when the key is turned.

A: There are three likely items that can cause...

There are three likely items that can cause the key to be in the start position with no cranking. One is the ignition switch, if the ignition switch is faulty, all other electrical functions will operate but the starter relay may not get energized. The second is the starter relay, if the starter relay doesn't activate the workside of the relay when energized it will provide voltage to the starter motor. The third is the starter motor itself, if the starter motor is faulty it will not turn the engine over. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to commence in the electrical diagnosis of the starting system as narrowing down the affected component or wiring will require some voltage drop tests.