Q: I turn it on drive it for a while and suddenly shuts off on me out of the nowhere

It started with my truck studdering out of the no where. Then one day i tried turning it on and it wouldnt turn on and days past and out of the sudden it turned on. Now my problem is that im suddenly driving around and my truck will shut off on me out of the no where and have problems to turn back on

If, at this point, the vehicle is not starting if you schedule a No Start Diagnostic that will reveal the cause of the problem you are having. You could have a failing fuel pump or other fuel supply issue such as a clogged filter, bad pressure regulator or problems with the injectors. On the ignition side, (bad coils)(https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/ignition-coil-replacement) will cause this sort of symptom and it is also possible that the air induction system has a malfunctioning component such as the idle air control valve. If any Diagnostic Codes have been set, or the Check Engine Light has illuminated, obviously that will speed along the Diagnostic. Please feel free to contact YourMechanic to set up a mobile inspection and get this resolved for you promptly.

3. I turn it on drive it for a while and suddenly shuts off on me out of the nowhere