Q: I try to start my car but it won't start and my check engine light comes on

My car was just riding fine. I park it for a couple hours then i went back out to get in my car to go to the store now my car won't start and my check engine light is coming on.

If the check engine light is on, trouble codes are probably available for download. Obtaining those codes would be a first step as the codes provide important clues. Most complete no starts actually have fairly limited causes (battery, starter, fuel, pump, key sensor, and so forth). Consequently, the most expeditious thing to do, to get your car running normally again quickly, is to just request a no start diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this diagnosed and resolved, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. I try to start my car but it won't start and my check engine light comes on