Q: I tried to start my truck after a -35 degree night. I got nothing from the starter. The key fob worked once to unlock the car, but

I tried to start my truck after a -35 degree night. I got nothing from the starter. The key fob worked once to unlock the car, but hasn't worked since. All manner of error signs came up on the dashboard, and the radio worked fine. I connected the battery to a trickle charger until it said it was fully charged. Same story except no error messages. Absolutely nothing from the starter, and key fobs won't lock or unlock the truck. Is this a simple bad cell in the battery that somehow powers the radio and dashboard but not door locks or starter?

3. I tried to start my truck after a -35 degree night. I got nothing from the starter. The key fob worked once to unlock the car, but