Q: I tried to bleed the clutch and failed.

Tried to bleed the clutch and failed. Then tried to pressurize the clutch master cylinder resevior. Still nothing coming of the clutch slave cylinder bleeder. Tried pumping the clutch pedal. Even tried vacuum on the bleeder with pressure on the reservoir. The fluid just isn't coming through. What am I doing wrong? How can I fix?

Hi there. Assuming, you have not replaced a component, leads me to believe something has failed. Typically, there would be no reason to bleed the clutch hydraulic system unless, a component has been replaced. It could be, a faulty clutch master cylinder, or a faulty clutch slave cylinder causing your inoperative clutch. I recommend having your vehicle’s inoperative clutch be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, at your own location.