Q: I tore/damaged the hard plastic/leather on the rear right door of my 2010 Lexus RX 350.

I damaged/tore/dented the rear right side door of my 2010 Lexus RX 350. How much will it cost to replace the interior? Do I have to get a whole new door?

I damaged the hard plastic/leather area below the handle and arm rest.

You will not need to replace the entire door. The door panels can be installed separately and would need to be removed and replaced. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to inspect the damage to see what may need to be replaced. Depending on the damage, this may be relatively inexpensive compared to replacing an entire door.

3. I tore/damaged the hard plastic/leather on the rear right door of my 2010 Lexus RX 350.